Followers

Meh Klik Sini Ramai-Ramai ^____^

KLIK SINI TIAP KALI SINGGAH YE!!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

...I'm back...

Salam semua.


I'm back...
Yah..I'm back.
After finished my thesis I try and try to fnd a job
And luckily I got a job
Alhamdulillah..
But work there makes me feel so tired
there's a lot of new things that I should learn
There're so many 'kerenah' in the office
But alhamdulillah again
I can cope with those stressful environment
And work far better

But today...
I received 1 sms 
A good news which said that.. 
My name were listed on the list for PTD exam
It will held on 13 April 2013 at Hotel Tropical Inn
Alhamdulillah again..
^___^

Anyone yang pernah amek exam untuk PTD ni cer share sket tips kat zira..
hehehe



p/s: i'm trying to improve my english for a better future ^__^ 

1 comment:

Mysara Ab Rahman said...

gud luk! do ur best..:)